Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muczaczoslive

Suggestions

24 posts in this topic

Hello,

Some suggestions before server restart:

pk clear command - You should remove this option or make it really expensive because now sometimes ppl just running around map and killing everyone.

PK is a major part of this game and i like it but someone who killing everyone should get some penalty for it (stage 2).

Chaos Castle - You removed anc from CC reward - i think it's not the best option. I suggest to set 50% for anc items from last level of CC. (and set event every 4-6 hours).

People should have chance (low but still chance) to get anc items not only from LOREN map (im not talking about kundun because hes probably very strong?) because the winners of CS have monopoly for anc in current settings.

BC and DS Extra Exp +50%. Enjoy ! - it's not too much?

2 people like this

I also would like to have /pkclear removed. Even if it was 50kk it isn't really a blocker for most players. As alternative clearing pk by killing mobs could be made faster.

About events I think server should cater to active players too, so more exp in bc/ds is fine. CC seems a bit too nerfed though, you get similar reward there compared to some random search event.

I support the proposal.

I propose to remove PK Clear completely.

CC Anc reward 10% on each CC lvl

6 hours ago, XXXANDER said:

About CC, I agree

If we add Ancient items in CC for sure on all CC will win 1-2 people and will be a lot of complains like with Pandora Box.

will 1-2 ppl ? thats our problem =d

leave that to us

just make it like 10% anc drop

1 hour ago, Admin said:

If we add Ancient items in CC for sure on all CC will win 1-2 people and will be a lot of complains like with Pandora Box.

You can win cc with good strategy even against stronger ppl. People complained about pandora because most didn't know how to participate and by the time we figured it out 1-2 ppl already had good sets from it.

please no mistakes again please, NO ANCIENTS from any event exept kundum 

3 minutes ago, Drain said:

like from this it ont be 2/3 people hmm?

it will but.. untill ppls will be able to kill this one .. it will take alot of time if u ask me i would not let any Ancient items on the server if u wanna run it for long term

14 minutes ago, Drain said:

it will but.. untill ppls will be able to kill this one .. it will take alot of time if u ask me i would not let any Ancient items on the server if u wanna run it for long term

Why not? There will be ancients from lot anyway. CC never was a efficient way of getting them. This server didn't have problem with ancients but with how they were obtained (custom events that few ppl took advantage of).

On 12/16/2018 at 3:32 PM, Flush said:

agree with BC,DS. +50% it is too much, +15%-20% it is real numbers.

We re-test BC and DS and edited exp +25%

Then start whining. "THIS IS ANCIENT SETS AND WE DO NOT !":D Or "Where can I get ancient on Kraft sockets?"

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, XXXANDER said:

I swing and go kill Kundun and you will never know what time I killed him

Server Announce globally when the Boss appears and when it is killed.

9 hours ago, Drain said:

So You prefer to make castle siege winners monopolists for ancients?  Thats giving huge advantage 

It should be good if Admin set 50% for ancient only from last tier CC and set it once per 4-6h. 

1st - in 30-50% CC there is no winners - ppl jumping from platform

2nd - all chave chance to win, not only top 1-5ppl - just push them from platform ;]

3rd - its SUPER hard to get full anc set from CC (remember that u can get shitty pad/leather/vine items etc).

4th - remember that u need anc for 3lvl wings // ill say it again - u want castle siege winners to be a monopolist for 3lvl wings? Thats giving huge advantage 

1 person likes this

What do you thing about activation Ancient Items on CC with low RATE after first Castle Siege ? 

We need more opinion about this.

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

What do you thing about activation Ancient Items on CC with low RATE after first Castle Siege ? 

Global Mu has it, even some hardcore private servers with 1x exp had it. It's not a random search event but old PvP event that most ppl know well.

Even if you won all CC's and they were every 2h with ancient drop like 20-30% it would be still slower to get full ancient set (unless your super lucky) than farming it in LOT (with standard low global like drop)  

It should be able even before 1st CS - it wont be much items anyway.

Thats my opinion, lets wait for more.

19 hours ago, Admin said:

having ancient items from CC and castle siege is just the way it's meant to be. My only concern about this is: how hard is the chaos castle? Is it for players with more than 5 resets, I'm asking about all CC levels.

19 hours ago, Muczaczoslive said:

So You prefer to make castle siege winners monopolists for ancients?  Thats giving huge advantage 

It should be good if Admin set 50% for ancient only from last tier CC and set it once per 4-6h. 

1st - in 30-50% CC there is no winners - ppl jumping from platform

2nd - all chave chance to win, not only top 1-5ppl - just push them from platform ;]

3rd - its SUPER hard to get full anc set from CC (remember that u can get shitty pad/leather/vine items etc).

4th - remember that u need anc for 3lvl wings // ill say it again - u want castle siege winners to be a monopolist for 3lvl wings? Thats giving huge advantage 

Having the Castle Siege has always given a HUGE advantage, that's why it's the main event of the game.

As far as I'm concerned, main guild will get all the ancients, but there will be a time when they're full of ancients and get sick of them and will start selling them, it just takes a lot more time but ancients aren't that exclusive.

Ancient items will be added in Chaos Castle after first Castle Siege with low rate 15-25%.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Admin said:

Ancient items will be added in Chaos Castle after first Castle Siege with low rate 15-25%.

I think its too late with that low %. It should be added at start - belive me, it with 25% drop rate 1st set from cc will be after 1-3 months.

6 hours ago, Firehun said:

having ancient items from CC and castle siege is just the way it's meant to be. My only concern about this is: how hard is the chaos castle? Is it for players with more than 5 resets, I'm asking about all CC levels.

6 hours ago, Firehun said:

As far as I'm concerned, main guild will get all the ancients, but there will be a time when they're full of ancients and get sick of them and will start selling them, it just takes a lot more time but ancients aren't that exclusive.

Well, its all about guild. My guild never selling ancients to other guild - why should we wear them up ?? ;]