Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dizzy

Function request

11 posts in this topic

/chars

When used on a character with murderer status to should top 3 chars (by rr and lvl) from the same IP address. 

well, that would be really good.

ppl killing others on their alt acc - ppl would think twice with that command before kill someone ;]

Admin should think about problem with killing ppl on spots with their alt accounts - its fine for me but 25-50% ppl  leaving server after few deaths from alt accounts in the middle of night (its not good for all of us when someone leaving - even our enemy).

If someone wanna kill ppl on spots he should go with his main char (show himself) - now they hiding on their alt acc because they dont wanna die on main chars when they sleeping.

7 minutes ago, Muczaczoslive said:

Admin should think about problem with killing ppl on spots with their alt accounts - its fine for me but 25-50% ppl  leaving server after few deaths from alt accounts in the middle of night (its not good for all of us when someone leaving - even our enemy).

If someone wanna kill ppl on spots he should go with his main char (show himself) - now they hiding on their alt acc because they dont wanna die on main chars when they sleeping.

Agreed but this might be a bit hard to implement into the server.

I personally hate these AE's alternative chars that keep killing everyone in every map. Can't afk in peace lol

Well I don't know anything about alt characters  PK-ing each other. I just know that people PK a lot in devias. 

Although I agree on the thing that killing someone with a lower level character without showing his real name is coward-like. 

And for people who have no idea who killed them over a night - here is a tip: Game folder / InfoLog / Killers   -> you can check the time and a name of a killer (on a certain date). 

Edited by Tokyo

4 hours ago, Fiolle said:

I do not get, what do you mean?

Can you explain please?

He wants a system that shows who is actually Killing everyone. Let me explain it further...

Let's say hypothetically: I have an alt account with an AE with at least 2rr. That means I'm strong right now and probably can kill everyone, but my name is "love2pk" so nobody knows who I am, who my main account is, like I'm Firehun but nobody knows that because I'm killing them with another account.

Now, what this guy is saying is that he wants a system that allows us to see who's characters belong to each IP, meaning we could see who that PK account belongs to and we could actually get revenge.

Does that many any sense? In my opinion it would be great to implement that into the game but a bit hard and could be fooled with VPN.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Firehun said:

but a bit hard and could be fooled with VPN.

Exactly...

Only Admin can say =)

But i am with you,

@Admin any ideas?

Main char nicknames of PK alts like LadyDeath should be official for everyone - we want to "say thank you" to guys who are trying to make ppl leave this server - cowards, nothing more ;]

1 person likes this

Im not crying about PK - we just want to know who trying to kill us on alt - probably one of u ;]

Want to say Thanks to him