Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lietuvis

Disrespectful...

11 posts in this topic

Please, be patient.

We will pay attention to this issue.

after this accident they still spammed in russians, and like ~5 persons also asked if they can stop spamming and go to private or start respect others and talk in english, so they always said idi nahui and similiar curses

Do you understand that in 2019 English is not an international language? Far not everyone knows him. when we need something we use a translator. you can do the same. or you can turn off the chat) server is international, why don't you write anything about Polish? Polish is more common than Russian. when you communicate in your language in your direction, no one says anything, the combo is interested in what they are talking about in Google. And I understand this aggression on their part. do not tell what to do, no one will send you)

Just now, Joystick said:

Do you understand that in 2019 English is not an international language? Far not everyone knows him. when we need something we use a translator. you can do the same. or you can turn off the chat) server is international, why don't you write anything about Polish? Polish is more common than Russian. when you communicate in your language in your direction, no one says anything, the combo is interested in what they are talking about in Google. And I understand this aggression on their part. do not tell what to do, no one will send you)

how do you want us to use a translator in game if I can't even type those weird letters lol

english is an international language, it's not my first language either but what else would you want me to speak in /post chat?

MANDARIN? lmao

joystic their disrespectful is not tolerable... it really hurts then people act like this... so should i start write in chat Lithuanian? No i dont do that... because i respect others.. and english is my secondary language, and english as i can assume is secondary for most of us... SO PLEASE RESPECT EVERYONE... dont try to defend your guild allies... they done wrong.... and sadly admins dont give a f...

1 person likes this

I support the topic. In general, chat should speak only in international language in English. The administration should pay attention to the behavior of Russians in the general chat. Too many insults another players.

1 person likes this