Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muczaczoslive

Dungeon Siege

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

@Admin do You even care about this server anymore?

What about dungeon siege?

1. On Brzoza character (and some others) there are alot of random warps from dungeon to lorencia - thats pissing off people...

2. From 3 weeks we have one alliance - NOVA and Tribunal - who playing really unfair on dungeon siege - they joining dungeon siege with low lvl guild and warping low lvl chars to get like 200 points from it. Is it fair? People leaving server becouse they dont wanna play with unfair ppl like them becouse they cant fight in proper way.

To be honest, im giving last change for it - if they do the same thing next week our guild and some others will leave  server. They can play alone here if they want to play like that.

1 person likes this

Hi,

and what about Dungeon SIege?

1. We all have same problems like random warping e.t.c.

2. We`ve made an ally one week ago, "3 weeks"? LOL We play unfair?! Why?

I tell this way to Brzoza one month ago, ask him!

Btw why do not you join your low lvl guild and use them for frags?

Or do not try to kill our twinks too, jumping from Dungeon to Dungeon?!

Who forbids you to do this?
Especially since you have more players than us?

You have no hands?

About what R U talking, Mucza?!?!

To be honest, you can not give last chance to anyone here.

Use your head before posting irrational things.

Are You serious?

We knew this metod before official server start but we are not retarded - we playing fair. You can't do the same? You cant win without this shit? Thats sad and make this server empty - your choice ;]

1 person likes this

Mucza, you have to understand.

As long as there is an opportunity to achieve something easier, players will try to go this way.

Nobody forbids you to do the same.

Moreover, it seems to me that if you tried, it would be more interesting than what is happening now.

whatever... do what u want. If u wanna play like ratards - do it. Thought ur a bit smarter guys and play for fun and fair - I was wrong. 

Make this server empty :)

1 person likes this

Just make that 2nd stage winner takes the dungeon. There is no fight in 2nd stage.... so wins the strongest not the mf with the most low chars. 

What admin says about this?:)

Edited by Black

Muczaczoslive,

You sit AFK in a castle and you want to come to Dungeon Siege and capture it with two characters? This location as well as Castle Siege for the participation of many players. Do you want to Dungeon Siege came to 1 of the strongest character and find out which of them is stronger? Alas, this will just lead to the fact that the rest will not be interesting. At the moment, the location is made so that it was attended by as many players. But you do not involve your people in this event and it is your mistake. You want to come two characters and capture the location-it's not normal. Engage your Guild members, plan, develop tactics, not sit AFK in the castle.

Do you think that coming two characters and capturing a Dungeon is fair? Eight people beat two people - do you think it's unfair? You're funny.

Soon you will be two of you in the Guild and you write that it is unfair that you can't capture the castle. And you will write that the castle should belong to the strongest character on the server. That's funny.

I agree with Black. The second stage needs to contribute some benefit.

Fermi.

Edited by Djo12

p.s. Muczaczoslive, ideally wants to stand AFK all week in the castle and come as one character to capture DS. My opinion is that DS is good, because it most importantly, how you and your Guild prepared for this event. I think that the second stage is not necessary.

I will not argue with u, takie castle siege tomorrow - we wont even def it - play alone here if u cant fight propoerly :) 

1 person likes this

I think it's the right thing to do. Give us the castle without a fight. And after that, if you don't leave the server, you'll die in agony. If you think I need you on the server, you're wrong. I'm not interested in AFK opponents.